Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gulity Pleasures from the Grave...


Sugar Cookies made from during downtime before the
 new "Two and a Half Men" without Mr. Winning.

I am a very impulsive type of person.. I will stop everything I am doing if a great idea pops into into my head.

Last Night, I decided to make sugar cookies. Lately, I have been in this baking kick. It could be from ALWAYS being hungry due to my medication, or my wife, Sarah, leaving me notes on the white board. Little hints that she was craving sugar cookies. Why Sugar Cookies? I have no idea. I'm more of a chocolate chip cookie girl myself. Okay - correction - I am more of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough type of girl. I made a cookie roll from the last type the cookie bug bite me and kept it in the freezer for "next time", which there probably won't be a next time because  I keep nibbling on it.

So this leads into a interesting question, what are your Guilty Pleasures when it comes to food? What are the things that no matter, you must have. The very thing has killed every attempt at you had at dieting, or is your go-to item when your having a bad day.

1 comment:

Learn Digital Marketing said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.