Friday, September 2, 2011

It's a week today left I left the hospital.

I have been on Anti-Depression & Anti-Psychotic medication for the past 2 weeks. The doctors alerted me to the fact that it would take at lease a month before I start feeling the benefits of them, but I already started to feel it after just one week. 

I'm already started to feel more balanced. Taking things one day at a time instead trying to take everything on at same time. The little comments that people make aren't sending into a fit of rage and depression like they once did. That for me, is the hardest thing to get used to. I feel like I was going full speed in the fast lane to dragged over into the slow lane. It's learning readjust to my varying and everything around me. It's very odd, but in a good positive way. 

No comments: